10 Jun Endurance Innovation 108 – Aero Testing and Andrew Overcommits
Andrew and Michael talk about aero testing (again) and debate just how high up #$%*’s Creek Andrew is with his commitment to do a leg in the Sinister 7 race.
Thank you to 4iiii Innovations for supporting the podcast! If you’re after a reliable, accurate power meter, then use code 20214iiii-EI20% to receive 20% off any Factory Install power meter purchased through the 4iiii website.
- 4:00 Michael’s foray into aero testing
- 6:00 the value of dual-sided power for aero testing
- 8:30 are high hands always faster?
- 15:15 acceptable errors in aero testing
- 18:45 possible interventions that we are equipped to test
- 22:30 Andrew commits to run one leg of the Sinister 7 trail ultra
- 29:45 Michael’s thoughts on training for Sinister
- 42:00 HR response to inactivity
- 45:45 Andrew’s best ever race