15 Jul Endurance Innovation 112 – Bonkers Heat & RPE-Based Training
Posted at 10:54h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Andrew and Michael revisit training in hot conditions and answer a listener’s question about training solely with Rate of Perceived Exertion.
Endurance Innovation is now on Patreon! Have a peek at our page and show us some love.
- 3:30 how humidity affects the perception of temperature
- 10:45 the wet bulb temperature
- 23:00 tips for managing the heat
- Avoid training in the hottest hours of the day
- Stay hydrated. Plan your workouts / routes accordingly
- Be careful coming off the bike into a run
- 34:00 listener Q&A on RPE training