02 Jan Endurance Innovation 33 – The Offseason
Posted at 15:37h in Podcast 0 Comments
The Endurance Innovation crew kick off the new year with some thoughts about motivation, planning, and their approach to the offseason.
- 2:45 take a break from training and do other ‘stuff’
- 6:00 plan and dream – what gets you fired up about racing?
- 7:15 the power of dreams and positive thinking
- 8:15 what will it take to achieve that dream?
- 10:30 work backwards to make a plan
- 15:30 take a ‘racecation’
- 19:00 try different sports – especially winter sports: cx skiing, snow shoeing, trail running, fat biking
- 28:30 the value of strength training
- 36:15 mindfulness training
- 42:00 what motivates Andrew?
- 45:00 what motivates Michael?
That Triathlon Show ep 207 on mindfulness and brain endurance training.
The Smiling Mind meditation app.