08 May Endurance Innovation 51 – Missed Workouts
Posted at 10:33h in Podcast 0 Comments
Andrew wants to know how to approach missed workouts, and Michael has answers – answers and caveats, of course.
- 2:00 missing swim workouts
- Challenge dryland workout can be found here
- 5:45 the big picture of scheduling
- 9:30 Andrew’s case study of one
- 13:00 spreading your volume
- 17:30 don’t do Lionel’s workouts!
- 20:30 the pain of the Training Peaks red workout
- 22:00 ask your coach!
- 24:30 why static training plans are tricky
- 26:00 can AI solve this problem?
- 29:30 only increase training stress if you have the capacity to increase recovery!
- 31:30 become a supporting member of Endurance Innovation
- 33:30 listener call-out about the new team GB track bike
Thank you to all of our listeners! To support our show financially, please go to our Supercast Subscription Page. You won’t get any bonus content – yet – but you can ask us questions through the AMA portal, and you’ll have that warm, fuzzy feeling of helping us keep this thing going!