27 Aug Endurance Innovation 66 – Plant-Based Diets and Bike Lanes
Posted at 08:52h in Podcast 0 Comments
‘Compression Shorts’ make a comeback – and maybe grow a little longer – as Andrew and Michael talk about plant-based diets, Toronto bike lanes, Osymetric chainrings and a couple of listener questions.
Endurance Innovation is now on Patreon! Have a peek at our page and show us some love.
- 4:15 Andrew goes (mostly) plant-based
- 22:15 Michael blasphemes against bike lanes
- 32:15 Wheel stiffness inaccuracy correction
- 35:15 Listener question about comparing HRV values across long time horizons
- 40:30 a digression on the individual nature of heart rate
- 45:00 Andrew’s experience with Osymetric chaninrings
Listen to our chat with Marco Altini of HRV4Training in episode 43. Download or stream it wherever you get your podcasts or directly here.