17 Dec Endurance Innovation 83 – Compression Shorts 2
Michael tells Andrew all about his early experiences with the Core Body Temp sensor and the value of grease on bike fasteners.
Endurance Innovation is now on Patreon! Have a peek at our page and show us some love.
- 3:00 core body temp sensor first impressions
- 9:00 Andrew’s experiments with thermal cameras and training
- 10:00 delta between skin temp and core temp
- 11:30 other possible applications
- Core temp vs RPE
- Heat training target temperature
- Testing intervention efficacy
- 19:00 core sensor nuances
- 21:30 to grease or not to grease?
- Grease to avoid galvanic corrosion, and
- Improve clamping force – just be aware of a reduction on torque spec