29 Apr Endurance Innovation 102 – An Aerodynamic Summary
Michael flies solo and presents a summary of aerodynamic best practices for triathletes and cyclists.
Thank you to 4iiii Innovations for supporting the podcast! If you’re after a reliable, accurate power meter, then use code 20214iiii-EI20% to receive 20% off any Factory Install power meter purchased through the 4iiii website.
- 5:00 why should every triathlete and cyclist care about aerodynamics regardless of their speed
- 9:30 understanding CdA
- 12:30 a hierarchy of aero needs
- 17:30 implications of position and fit
- 21:30 implications of clothing
- 28:45 implication of helmets
- 31:45 implication of wheels
- 35:15 implications of frames and cockpits
- 40:00 aerodynamic testing
For more aero listening, check our chats with Dan Bigham, Martin Toft Madsen + Magnus Ditlev, Kurt Bergin Taylor, as well as Andrew’s Aero Breakdown, and our conversation about wheel aerodynamics with Flo’s Jon Thornham.