17 Dec Endurance Innovation 81 – Compression Shorts 1
Posted at 13:51h in Coaching, Is It Aero, Podcast, Training 0 Comments
In this ‘Compression Shorts’ episode, Michael and Andrew examine novel bike chains, virtual aerodynamics, layering for winter, indoor riding, the state of racing in 2021, and why liars may excel at competitions – oh and we torture some metaphors.
Endurance Innovation is now on Patreon! Have a peek at our page and show us some love.
- 1:45 New Motion Lab’s radical new bike chain
- 7:45 listener question: why are Zwift rides so much faster than real life?
- 20:45 dressing for winter activities
- 29:45 transitioning to indoor riding
- 36:15 the racing outlook for 2021 in Canada
- 39:00 athletes who are able to lie to themselves perform better in endurance sport