04 Feb Endurance Innovation 90 – Rich Lang of Spok’d
Posted at 10:42h in Coaching, Podcast, Training 2 Comments
Spok’d founder and CEO Richard Lang joins us this week to explain his company’s approach to algorithm-assisted cycling coaching.
Endurance Innovation is now on Patreon! Have a peek at our page and show us some love.
- 1:30 Richard Lang and the history of Spok’d
- 4:00 the challenges of building an algorithm-driven coaching platform
- 8:45 the trouble with subjective scores
- 11:45 the Spok’d approach to incorporating subjective metrics
- 13:30 Spok’d inputs
- Rider assessment
- Season goals and the plan builder
- Availability to train
- 20:00 aligning expectation with reality
- 25:00 keeping it simple
- 31:45 beyond cycling
- 38:45 next steps for Spok’d
- 40:15 a collaborative framework between Spok’d and human coaches
Follow Spok’d on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Want to give it a go? Sign up for a free trial.
Steve KnottPosted at 16:31h, 04 February
Very interesting Rich -good podcast
Michael LiberzonPosted at 18:10h, 04 February
Thanks for listening Steve. Glad you liked the show!